Thursday, April 20, 2006

In other Zip Codes

My rockstar girlfriend Samantha (of One Way Bliss) turned me on to Leopold and His Fiction, and I just got word they're playing a "little" gig at Tongue and Groove on Van Ness and Union- tonight, Thursday. Come out. And play nice with the Marina spillovers. They think they're slumming it. Poor dears.

Jared Griffin is playing acoustic rock (think Rhett Miller) Friday at Cafe Bazar on California between 21st and 22nd. He's like a hot musical hybrid of John Mayer and Bob Dylan. That's right, I said Dylan, and you will too if you can airlift yourself away from the TIVO and come out. Show starts at 7pm, so you can get dinner after or whatever... I'm just the event planner, not the cruise director.

If all else fails. There's always beer. The other food group.

No comments: